Klone Peak Condo
Looking for a place where there's enough fun for two of you? Well if so, make your way over to the Kahler Mountain Club where our Klone Peak Condo awaits.
About Klone Peak Condo
Albert H. Sylvester was a prolific topologist and naturalist who named up to 3,000 natural features in the Cascade Mountains in the early part of the 20th century. Among them, Klone Peak.
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you and your family will surely have plenty of room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy themselves at this second-floor condo on the sixth green.
The first bedroom features a comfy king-sized bed and ensuite bath. And the second bedroom has an equally comfy queen. A queen-sized sofa sleeper in the living room means six can sleep here comfortably. Plush towels and linens are provided.
The full-sized kitchen, stocked with dinnerware, as well as pots and pans, is perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day of exploring. With every appliance you need, this kitchen is sure to please all the cooks in your group.
In addition to the dining table for four, you'll find a kitchen breakfast bar, where you can sit and chat with the chef while your meal is prepared.
The living room is full of cozy furniture with an adjoining deck for enjoying the views. The deck has a barbecue and comfortable patio set, perfect for sipping your morning coffee and grilling up a meal.
To help you wind down at the end of the day, you'll have the living room's warm, cozy fireplace. Or you can kick back and watch your favorite show or movie on the flat-screen television.
We also offer free Wi-Fi access, so it's easy to get connected whenever you need to.
The unit has two tandem parking spaces.
Please note, as much as we might love dogs, they are not allowed at this unit.
About Kahler Mountain Club
The real treat is the location - right on Kahler Mountain Club's golf course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and the serenity of the course.
- In the warmer months, simply step outdoors to enjoy the 18-hole, par 70 golf course. In winter, the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, conveniently located on the premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Kahler Mountain Club guests also get to enjoy the amenities of Kahler Mountain Club's Athletic Club, including its heated indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, and racquetball/basketball/volleyball court.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, ride horses, and more.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away. And don't miss the new Leavenworth Adventure Park, with its own Alpine roller coaster.
- Skiing enthusiasts can find themselves at Steven’s Pass, a Vail Ski Resort, in just 30 short minutes.
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Kahler Mountain Club properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating, rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rental Promise
Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Starry Starry Nights
- Full Resort Privileges
- Front Desk open business hours
- On Site Restaurant
- Resort Hot Tub
- Wine Tours
- TV, Flat Screen
- Resort Pool Indoors
- Golf Courses
- Cross Country Skiing
- Name: Klone Peak Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Mountain Club
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Golf Couse View
- Internet: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,200
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: KQL
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: KahlerMountainClub.Rentals
- Manager: Kahler Glen Mountain Club
- Child Friendly Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- CO Detector(s) Unit
- Dresser Unit
- Hairdryer Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- Outdoor Furniture Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- Outdoor Dining Area Unit
- No Pets Allowed Unit
- Golf Home Unit
- Golf Area Complex
- Golf Resort Complex
- Mountain Area Complex
- Partial Golf Course View Unit
- Partial Territorial View Unit
- Full Golf Course View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Partial Mountain View Unit
- Electric Barbecue Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Oven Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Laundry Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Family Friendly Complex
- Free Parking Unit
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Post Office Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Kitchen Table Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- On Site Restaurant Complex
- Full Resort Privileges Complex
- Coffee Shop Area, 5 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 5 Miles
- Gift Shops Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 5 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 5 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Wine Tours Area
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Television & DVD Unit
- Gym Complex
- Aerobics Classes Complex
- Sauna Complex
- Resort Pool Indoors Complex
- Sleigh Rides Area
- Snow Cat Tours Area
- Zip Line Tours Area, 8 Miles
- Sledding Area Area, 5 Miles
- Snow Shoeing Complex
- Putting Green Complex
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATV Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATVs allowed on the property Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Courses Complex
- Snowboarding Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Snowmobile Rentals Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiling Terrain Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Cross Country Skiing Complex
- Downhill Skiing Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- River Swimming Area
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Whitewater Rafting Area
- Freshwater Fishing Area
- Lake Swimming Unit, 2 Miles
- Horseback Riding Area
- Racquetball Courts Complex
- Iceskating Rink Complex
- Natural Wonders Area
- Tavern Unit, 16 to 20 Miles
- Wineries Area
- Special Events Complex
- Festivals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- National Parks Area
- Scenic Driving Area
- Golf Complex
Thank you Michael
I wanted to take a moment and send you a note about Michael in Reservations. He has been working with me for a few days on a location in Lake Chelan and has gone above and beyond in customer service. I actually chose your services over others I ca...
Wonderful Website. Intuitive. Easy to Follow
The website is so intuitive. Easy to operate and organized in an easy to follow fashion. I'm on the Internet all day long, its what I do. If most sites were this well organized it would make my day a whole lot easier. Thanks for this grea…
Your Unit Was the Best Appointed Property
This was our 4th stay in the area but our first with you. Thanks.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Klone Peak Condo Condo (1182) on LeavenworthVacationRentals.com